Friday, January 10, 2014

Let's Scrap DT Challenge

I'm back again for the 5th term at Let's Scrap and am hosting the 1st challenge this term.
Here's a photos inspired challenge. This is a scanned photo from my own collection taken in 2001, from The Small Cloister in Westminster Abbey. Do check out Let's Scrap for more details of the challenge and how other DT members interpreted the challenge.

I'm using a card sketch from 2-13-12 for this layout and plenty of Dylusions and Gelato. I go for the colors and vines (curly twine and thread) , water (dripping paint and water color effect) and fountain border (which I intepreted as a frame)

Join us at Let's Scrap and play along! Have fun!

Noteables : Faber Castell Gelatos, Prima flower, Stamper Anonymous sentiment, Versafine Onyx Black, Dylusions Cut Grass/Black Marble/Fresh Lime, Gesso, Gel Medium, Divine Twine, Thread

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow a stunning take on the inspirational photo. Love the greens.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete