Saturday, October 19, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #93




Here's my layout for CSI case #93. As usual it's a a pretty messy background work and I had fun having my fingers inked. My evidences include numbers,a shape inspired by propellers, stripes, plaid, or checked patterned, mixed media background and text print. My testimony is based on inspiration words: daring, high, unexpected.

Noteables : October Afternoon Missy Mack, Dylusions London Blue, Gesso, MT Washi tapes,  Stamper Anonymous sentiments stamps, Impression Obsession Newprint stamp,  Maya Road numbers stamp, Versafine Onyx Black, October Afternoon alpha sticker 

** Can't get enough of this face! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning layout Mich... love that TH stamp... Just love the backgrounds. How do you get your papers to lie so flat after all the gesso. Dam it freaks me out when it is all wrinkly :(

    ReplyDelete