Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random Layout - CSI#70


This is my take on CSI#70 coupled with water challenge over at Let's Scrap. I started off with a plain white cardstock with permanent Jet Black and overlay with some Distress pink ink and Hero Arts green. Of course there was some misting over on this page with Dylusions and added some watered down effect just below the washi tapes flowers. Evidences that I have on my layout are flowers, distressing, wood, paint. My testimony : The butterfly signifies new life in spring. Spring brings new hope, abundance of hope and fresh ideas to tackle hurdles of life. 


Hope you like my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it. 
Noteables : Versamark Jet Black, Distress ink Sugar Spun, Hero Arts Green Fields, Dylusions Bubblegum pink/Black marble, Prima Donna Downey floral stencil, Distress crackle picket fence paint, Badges Folie alpha wood chips, Marks washi tapes, sewing thread,
Let's Scrap card sketch 2-13-12

3 comments:

  1. no one would think you started off with a white cardstock.. awesome techniques!

    i always love to read about HOPE..overcoming hurdles in life.. makes me smile :) thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layering and color combos!!! Thanks again for sharing one of your amazing creations with us at purplemailbox.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from LLL. This is such a cool layout! Really leaves me wondering how you did all of that!! ;D

    ReplyDelete