Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #57


Here is my take on CSI #57 this week. This was a tough palette as there are 2 shades of pink required. I figured I work with a stencil and mists, and chosed to spritz more teal first. The mix of Dylusions and TA made it a little off towards fuschia... yikes! Then I applied some texture paste to add some interest. I stamp some botanical flowers stamps, a few here and there and settle with some journaling. The title is inked with Staz-on Cotton white before applying crackle paint. When it is dried, I further inked with Versacolor  and I do love that crackle showing up on the font. This week the evidences which I have is -  hearts, flowers, birds, solid background, 10 layers, fabric brads, weave or intertwine something (inspired by the vines). The testimony that I had chosen is document a love story (interpret as you wish).

Noteables : Tattered Angels Teal High Heel, Dylusions Bubblegum pink, Prima mask,  The Crafter's Workshop Balzer Design Chervon, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint Picket Fence, Maya Road chipboard, Versacolor Mountain Lake, Distress inks Sugar Spun/Bundled Sage/Raspberry,  Stamp - Technique Tuesday Love this Memory, Tim Holtz Stamper Anonymous, Paper Inspirations; WRMK fabric brad, Textured paste, Glossy Accent, Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment