Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let's Scrap Feathers and blings challenge



I decided to work on this challenge hosted by Eniko on Let's Scrap - Feather and Blings. I have no feathers emblishment nor paper with feathers imprinted. So I made these washi tape feathers which I chanced upon from Riikka's blog. I have no wire, so I used black cardstock :). I had done some misting then some stamping. I had also blended some  Walnut stain to make the layout looking like a old advert, focusing on the photographic studio. I don't mean to make this look like creepy kind of layout, just that I thought the spiders would make it more fun. This photo was taken during our visit to Brisbane with my cousin's kids. Not easy but this is the better photo of the lot.

Noteables : Patterned paper 7Gypsies Camden Paper Primrose/Scenic Route 12x12 grid paper, The Crafters Workshop Mini Bricks/Mini Time Travel stencils, Tattered Angels Glimmer mists Route 66/Charcoal, Distress inks Walnut Stain/Pumice Stone/Tea Dye, all stamps fom Stamper Anonymous, MT & Classiky washi tapes, Blings from thrift shop, Close to your Heart spider rubons, Let's Scrap card sketch 5-10-09 flipped

4 comments:

  1. love those feathers! gonna lift this idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love how the image pops against the vintage background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful feathers and lovely layout! Thank you so much for sharing and linking! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and thank you for sharing the feather tip :)

    ReplyDelete