Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Xmas Cards Mania!


Recently my Picasa album is all maxed out. So, I had to upload my photos elsewhere and link them back to my existing blog, dabbling with Flickr. Bleah... Anyway here's a card for today. Hope you'd love it as much as I do! 

Noteables : Patterned papers from Pink Paislee and My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon rubon, EK flourish punch, The Twinery twines 

Linking up :
* The Play Date Cafe PDCC158
Cardabilities Sketch63
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge42 Anything Goes
* Paper issues Holiday Happy
Moxie fab world Tuesday Trigger frame by frame  
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle! Thanks again for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice! Thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete