Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sketch with Color





 
This layout is linking up Sketch with Color 1st DT call as well as local crafter group Moments Recorded - Scrapbook Challenges. The inspiration for this layout is based on 3 items from the advert 
chosen ie. texture, colors green/blue and tag. I took this photo of #2, taken when he's just about a year + old. The process started off with some spritzing then I grabbed the texture paste, dabbed some stamps from Tim Holtz Mixed Media set while the paste is still wet. Hmmm.. I don't actually like the idea of seeing some texture paste on the next day left on the stamp :P Anyway to continue on, I added some stamping with the same set of stamps, smeared (mess) up the stickles glitter with my fingers and finished with the little details. I think I took a long time to complete this simple looking layout but I'm happy with the results.  :)

Noteables : Hero Arts Mid Tone Wet Cement ink, Dylusions Cut Grass / Lemon Zest, Ranger Platinum Stickles, Mister Huey's circle graph mask, October Afternoon stickers and rubons, Lily Bee Design ABC stickers, Smash tape, MT slimcord and Classiky Graffiti tape, Colorbox ink Lemon


*** Editted : Featured on ScrapStreet.com December magazine

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie in the layout and your layout is super cute also. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stinkin' adorable...that sweet face:) Awesome layout! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete