Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thrusday's Up! Just a Touch


Just a Touch

I had the privilege to select  one of the images from this week's 365cards' sponsor Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More. My challenge is just to add a touch of color to it i.e. I'm not supposed to color in the whole image, and just try to use something to make it really stand out - a bright color or some glitter maybe... so I chose a gold gel pen from Uniball. So same goes for you, use minimal coloring to your main iamge.. just add little touch to it to perk it up! Have fun!

Frankly speaking, the number of times I worked with digi is less than 10times in my lifetime. This should pull off nicely as a card to invite someone to a 60s' themed party or a date may be :)

Supplies:
* Bicycle digi from Robyns Fetish
* Polka PP from Authentique Blissful
* Heart shape PP from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Designer Paper Pad Out of the Blue
* Maya Road Tickets transparency
* Alpha stickers from Bo Bunny Ad Lib collection
* Martha Stewart butterfly punch
* Mini heart shape punch from Daiso
* Twines from Divine twine

Also linking up these parties:
1. Card Positioning Systems Challenge 260

No comments:

Post a Comment