Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LOAD9 FAMILY

I haven't been doing layouts for awhile, got back my drive again...  taking a breather from housechores (yesterday's pile of laundry IS staring at me!). I thought well, might as well try my hands on BLACK cardstock for the 1st time. Here's my take today.
Linking up these parties :
1. Authentique Paper Challenge April Sketch Challenge.
2. Moments Recorded March Challenge 2012 - Black Cardstock hosted by Alicia
3. Let's Scrap Design team Challenge133 - I used all the 5 "W's" to tell my story!"


Supplies :
* Pattern paper from Authentique Blissful (all the yellow tones) and Journey (grid)
* Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
* EK Success 1" circle punch
* October Afternoon journaling card
* Itty Bitty Unity/Simple Stories stamp - noteworthy
* Tim Holtz  Walnut stain
* Signo Uniball  Broad White pen
* Maya Road alpha chipboard - raw unaltered :)
* Classiky Graffiti tape

1 comment: