Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrapbook Market ATC exchange - Jan 2012 final reveal


As mentioned in my previous posts, I was supposed to post on what I did for SBM ATC exchange Jan2012. And yes, this is the FIRST ATC exchange which I took part in. Frankly speaking I was not even aware that there is such arty exchange amongst crafters until I joined a local interest group on Facebook with a bunch of local scrappers. The package should arrive later today, can't wait to see the rest of the 13pieces of ATC and lay my hands on them! I had bought a folder from stationery shop to keep these cards. For keepsake!


So here's what's done to make this Jan2012 ATC, themed Friendship:
1. Firstly I used Tim Holtz distress ink Bundle Sage for the background stamp. Then misted with water at one edge
2. When it's dried I used Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Abdominal Snowman to add some glitter, spritzed some at one side of the card to add some bling to the card.
3. I stamped Technique Tuesday friend stamp with Stazon Jet Black ink
4. Added the smaller circular stamp from Hero Arts (offset from the centre from the bigger circular stamp) with TH Forest Moss ink. My stamping skills aren't too yet (need more practise!) so some of the HA stamp were not clear/missing from the card.
5. So I decided to try to hide the blunder by adding the little red heart, punched from patterned paper
Supplies : 
* Tim Holtz distress ink Bundle Sage & Forest Moss
* Background rubber script stamp from NBC local stationery shop
* Hero Arts Friends mini round stamp
* Mini Carla heart stamp
* Red Polka PP from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Designer Paper Pad Out of the blue

No comments:

Post a Comment